Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Inspire Me, Thy Famous One.

























Before there were Yummy Mummies, there was the Scary Thin Celebs. It was at this point of celebdom that I was avidly buying gossip mags and tearing each photo and taping it to my wall. I adore the infamous Thin Pins: Mary Kate Olsen, Victoria Beckham, (Sometimes) Paris Hilton, Keira Knightley, KATE BOSWORTH (still a fave), and the most infamous and unbeatable of all: Nicole Richie. The supermodels wowed too, with Kate Moss leading the pack as a Skinny Bitch.
I love them and still do, even though some of them have traded their fabulous style for maternity jeans. It's nice...just, boring. Yes, Bugaboos and Bonpoint is very interesting for your CHILD, but for you...being skinny and haute is the focus. To get thin, one must breathe, sleep and eat thin. When I was thin before, I had immersed my every fibre into the lifestyle and culture of thinness without even knowing. Only now I look back at pics did I realize how wasp thin my waist was and how tiny I really was. It was like I reached Nirvana in Buddhism and I didn't even realize I was living on a higher level until I dropped back down. I'm going to get there again by immersing myself in the culture of SKINNY. These photos are not just photographs. They are inspiration, they are a statement, they are thinspo at it's rawest and most needed. When I see these photos, I see a vision for myself. I see hope. They ARE humans too. If they can survive on edamame and strawberries, so can I. Thank you, famous ones.























































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment