Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Diet Secrets of the Stars



I would do ANYTHING for the Immacute Legs of Victoria Beckham. And she had 3 kids? Jesus.






I have a few diet secrets of my own, but there is nothing to lose in learning more! I have researched and found how stars stay slim and sexy.

Ahlanlive.com reports: Eat asparagusThere's no fridge in Hollywood that isn't stuffed with bunches of asparagus. A natural diuretic, this yummy vegetable diminishes bloating and is essential for helping Hollywooders slip into their skinniest jeans. Owen Wilson eats it by the barrel load every day, topped off with plenty of fresh parsley to boost the effects.
Okay that's not bad. Asparagus is tasty and doesn't take long to cook. It's not too expensive either. I will have to stock up on asparagus tomorrow at the grocery store!!!! I'll memo that to my Blackberry.

Forget about fancy bubble baths. Victoria's Secret model Heidi Klum bathes in common old Epsom Salts to banish bloating before she hits the runway, as the magnesium sulphate in the salts is said to draw out fluids in the body.
OK, I already have epsom salts. So a few soaks in salt will banish my oversized tummy? Perfect! And I thought I needed plastic surgery!


The gorgeous Cindy Crawford sips vinegar before dining out at a restaurant, as it kills the appetite. Brilliant if you're counting calories and trying to save cash


Umm, yuck. Vinegar? I use that to scrub the house. Maybe a white-vinegar and olive oil vinaigrette on a sald before I go out....that's the only way I can fathom drinking that benign stuff!

Make time for tea-No, not the usual variety - we're talking dandelion. Gwyneth and Madonna both sip on this healthy brew to banish water retention.






Memo to pick up "dandelion" tea. Funny how people hate weeds in their front yard, but they help you get thin..

Brush your teethThought a twice-daily brush was enough? Wrong! Starlets who want fabulous teeth and a teeny waistline never go anywhere without their toothbrush. According to a Hollywood nutritionalist, the best way to stay thin is to clean your teeth immediately after you've eaten, because the minty taste in your mouth signals to your brain that you are full. Uber-buff Matt McConaughy uses this trick to help keep his pearlies white - and those incredible abs super-tight.

Sounds like a pain in the ass, but fine. I don't mind whitening my teeth anyway and tricking my stubborn brain too, while I'm eat. "I'll still hungry." Brush teeth. "Oh, hey, what would you know? I'm full!" Will carry an extra toothrbush and small tube of natural toothpaste in my purse.


An apple a daySweet tooth getting the better of you? Copy Demi Moore and nibble on apple slices dipped in peanut butter when dying to ransack the biscuit barrel - it'll give you a healthier sugar fix, and stop you polishing off all the chocolate Hob Nobs.

Mmmmm Peanut butter. No carbs here, so this will be added to my grocery list. Thanks, Demi!

Secret weapon: Ankle weights. Gwyn’s been wearing ankle weights for all her high-cardio workouts – resulting in some seriously super-toned pins.
Gwyneth Paltrow has never had a fat moment, now I know why. Ankle weights. Hmm I will have to look into these and find. Not exactly sure how I'd fit these into my schedule...but I'll try!




No comments:

Post a Comment