Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Day 1: Can I Do This? Yes I CAN

I used to be really hot. Now I look pregnant, and no I'm not pregnant or ever have been. I used to be really skinny too, but then I settled down and got engaged...to food, and well, my fiancee too. Before her, and even for the first year (but mainly before her) I was on a strict diet and a gorgeous size 1-3. I had no problem shopping at Guess and Hollister Co. because I could fit into the teeniest pants. Clothes looked amazing on me. I wore tiny shorts and cute shirts without a bra...I didn't need one!

Now, I'm the female version of King Kong. I have gained 55lbs, and am at a grand total of 188lbs. Today, Sunday May 30th, 2010 I am going to begin to lose those 55 lbs. Nobody recognizes the old, fierce me anymore. I don't fit into ANY pair of my jeans, even the pair 31 (think size 10 or 12) that I bought on Boxing Day 6 months ago. I'm ready to get my body back. I don't know HOW yet. I spend 1.5 hours doing aerobics and my legs are very sore, which is a good sign. Tomorrow I will stretch and do yoga. I own a mountain bike and have a free gym pass but you'll rarely see me there--it's on the other side of town and it's my school gym full of gross, sweaty pimply college boys.



Mainly, I was skinny before because (A: Yes I DID exercise) but mostly because I ate zero-calorie foods, drank tank loads of green tea and steered clear of anything CARB. I avoided the evil CARB stricter than Iraqi soldiers. Now, I eat anything (and everything) and enough of that. On this blog, I will set my new Skinny Laws.



1. NO CARBS. WITH ONE EXCEPTION, since I am a bonified addict, and that is SUSHI.




2. I WILL AVOID ANY PROCESSED FOOD, SUGARS AND EXCESS SALT.





3. I WILL AVOID SAUCY, FRIED OR BATTERED FOODS.





4. I WILL DRINK 2L OF WATER A DAY.





5. I WILL BE ACTIVE 5x A WEEK.





6. I WILL EAT SMALL PORTIONS.





7. I WILL NOT EAT FATTY MEATS.





8. I WILL NOT EAT ANY PASTRIES OR ICE CREAM (MY TWO FAVE THINGS)





8. I WILL NOT EAT PAST 6PM





9. I WILL DRINK HERBAL TEAS





10. I WILL DO ANYTHING TO GET AND REMAIN THIN.



Now, that those are set, I will post some horrific pics I just took today after my workout of my body at the start 188 lbs, on May 30th 2010. Do I have a deadline? No. I just want to lose a shitload of weight and be very sexy soon, including a new hairdo and sexier makeup and clothes. But that will come after I drop 25 or so pounds!!! Next post is my INSPIRATION!





No comments:

Post a Comment