Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2010

DAY 2: HOW LONG WILL THIS TAKE?











Technically, it is still Day 1. I posted at 3am last night and tonight I have done a very quick 20-minute upper-arm workout while listening to my "workout CD" of fellow Torontonian Just Bieber, Lady Gaga, Taio Cruz, Kesha and Black Eyed Peas. Watching my arm fat swinging left and right like a dangerous instrument was pretty depressing, to say the least.
It made me wonder how many months under they're long and lean and sculpted. How much longer do I have to lift up this dumb dumb-bell? I wonder how long it takes it lose 55 lbs.

I checked on some diet and lifestyle websites and it has taken people an average of 4 months to lose 50 lbs. For one person, it took 9 months (I am so not waiting that long, there is outfits to be worn!!!). But generally it has taken most dietters around 4 months to bust 50 lbs.

I am wistfully looking forward to slipping into my size 3 Parasuco skinny jeans, and being able to close the buttons on my Roots winter peacoat again. I have drawers of folded jeans with a layer of dust on them, beautiful designer clothing I can't fit into. If I could put on my jeans again....I will be so happy. That truly is my motivation--my clothes.

Today I ate 1/2 cup of whole-grain oatmeal with skim milk and sweetened with brown sugar, and a big plate of salad with no salad dressing, just vinegar and a few croutons (I stole two small bites of my Mum's macaroni and cheese though...but then I popped two fat-burning diet pills..so karma should be even). I wouldn't normally eat oat meal, or any carb other than sushi, Mmmmmm, but there is NOTHING left in the house. Tomorrow is grocery shopping.

And tomorrow I have already planned out what I'm eating since I'll be on the go from 7am to about 11pm or later. I will have a large Soy-Banana-Strawberry Booster Juice with spirulina around 12, then sushi around 2pm. Sushi keeps me REALLY full, so that's all I'll be eating tomorrow. For breakfast, I'll probably have a bit more of that oatmeal, but it's really watery so more milk than oats.

And as for the grocery run, I'll remember to stock up on asparagus and low-cal food like delicious salmon.

No comments:

Post a Comment