Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

THINNNESSS

I'm pretty obsessed with thinness. I have lost my infatuation with starting a family, for now. I'm preoccupied with expressing my creative side, enjoying art, culture, film, literature, history, music, photography and design right now. I want to travel, get tattoos, go to opera shows and theater productions, have house parties and read more great books. With a kid...you don't have the time or money to do that! I begin to feel sorry for mothers instead of envy. Did they get the opportunity to do everything in life they wanted to before they straddled themselves down with the responsibility of a spawn?
I have decided to stop having sushi. I had sushi 3x this week and I order a lot of sushi. I am getting fatter, not thinner. I think focusing on doing crunches, squats and drinking a lot of water will help a lot. It's not easy to lose weight. It is very, very, very hard. I look disgusting and fat in photographs. I hate myself for it, and I can be honest. I hate fat. I hate being fat. My fiancee is all bones. I'm very jealous. I wish I was thin. I guess I have to work harder. Much harder.

1 comment:

  1. i found this blog just looking for other people interested in thinness and staying healthy and i just wanted to share that this post lists exactly how i feel about life right now and it made me really happy cuz its hard to find other people who feel the same way. i do not understand the obsession with wanting a boring 9-5 job and lots of kids. what happened to wanting to experience life and have fun and experience everything you possibly can, including being thin and beautiful so you can more fully enjooy all those experiences? i offer you support and <3 and just wanted you to know there are other people out there with the same goals/ideas!

    ReplyDelete