Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

Takes Time...




It has been 5 days since I started this blog, and I can't tell you if I lost any weight because I don't have a scale. (Note to self: pick up scale.) I think seeing those high numbers every day will keep me away from the kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! An obsession with weighing myself is better than an obsession with cake!!!!!!!!! I know it's going to take time, but I really want to say adios to this weight...especially since my fiancee and I have set a wedding date for next year. Plus, we're trying to get pregnant....so I'll get really fat before the wedding. The best I can do is eat super healthy and work out on my arms and legs (pilates, yoga etc) while pregnant.
I definitely don't want to be a fat bride, and the wedding is roughly 3-4 months after the birth. Can you say ahhhh? I know.

This is my kale smoothie I had this morning. Surprisingly, very filling!!!! I added hemp protein as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment