Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Eating Healthy a Way Of Life

Yesterday I had a lunch date with the fiancee; and she opted for gyros (Greek fare) while I decided to walk over to a different restaurant and order yellowtail and red snapper sushi for $15 although it was more expensive; I was proud in the fact I was eating a healthier meal! Healthier food may be more expensive, but it definitely pays off. I feel great.
Afterwards, I went to the Kitchen Table supermarket to pick up strawberries, blue berries, blackberries, banana, lowfat milk, chicken and avocado for smoothies (sans the chicken!). I feel like making these healthy choices is making me more confident and healthier. I just have to lose the smoking habit, but with a new fulltime, intensive and long-houred job starting tomorrow at a hotel---I don't know! I wouldn't say I feel much thinner, but my jeans are getting a bit looser and that's a start! I was very proud of myself yesterday for sticking to healthy choices, and am proud of myself today for sticking to small portions and drinking a healthy kale and hemp protein smoothie with fruits this morning. :)

It's all about setting a habit. You can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment