Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Back on Track





























I had the Gay Pride Festival coming up next week, and I am planning a lavish vacation over Christmas holiday in Mexico or Peru. I want to be sexy and fit and healthy. I'm back on track after an on-and-off affair with losing weight. I have done a few things differently because doing the same thing over and over again and hoping to get different results is just insanity. I "matured" in a lot of ways and realized a lot of things. In terms of my relationship, I need to treat my sweet, hard-working fiancee better. And in terms of losing weight, I need to be dedicated. First of all, I have a lot of fat to lose so before I tone anything up I need to just do cardio. I plan to play tennis, bicycle, dance (as I did today...and I was happily covered in sweat), swim, walk, climb up and down stairs. I have a big belly and I realize it is because I eat HUGE meals once or twice a day. So instead, I am eating healthier, smaller portions every few hours (some veggies, some nuts, etc) and drinking 8 glasses of water to help bring that bloating down. Right now, I'm starting with those two things and going to stick by them and swear by them because I want to be thin FOREVER, not just one week. So cardio and smaller, healthier meals is what I'm doing.
It's not simple. It's not simple to just lose weight. Especially when everyone else you're with wants pizza or McDonalds (which happened to me yesterday, UGH) but you have to be dedicated. I'm marrying my plan to lose weight. I'm going to be faithful and monogamous to it. I went to Cuba and the horrendous photos of me in my bikini were SO bad I couldn't post them on Facebook. Next vacay, I am going to wear a sexy bikini and flaunt my hard-ab, sexy thin body on the beach!!!! Food tastes great, but being thin feels waaaaaaaaaay better.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck in your lose-weight mission.
    I used to eat a large meal a day and that was the reason for having a wobbly belly :)
    Excersise is the healthiest option to losing weight. :)

    ReplyDelete